Since I’m going to put you in front of a big camera lens and then tell you to relax and expect you to act natural, I’ll share some dark secrets of mine that I feel uncomfortable sharing. * This list is better read with a comedic british accent.
- I started watching Downton Abbey with my wife (Jane) just to make fun of it but then I got hooked and now I wish that Barrow fellow wasn’t such a angry apple.
- I like Michael Jackson’s songs, so when I’m driving around in my car I turn it up and sing along merrily.
- I know I’ll never be able to pronounce “Pho’” correctly, but come now, who does?!
- When I’m flipping through channels and I come across Looney Tunes cartoons, I always stop and watch, especially that bugs bunny chap.
- I suggest you don’t try Bubble Tea – you’ll be hooked for life and find yourself pining away for it at the oddest hours.
- When I’m at the gym on the treadmill, I toggle the display to show the speed I’m going, hoping someone will walk by and be impressed. It hasn’t happened yet, I’m afraid.
- I love a good Sushi dinner but find I’ve become quite snooty in regards to quality.
- I didn’t want to, but my son (Owen) made me get sorted by that Sorting Hat on Pottermore.com and I was sorted into Gryffindor! Woot-Woot!
- and lastly, if you happen to have a more recent TV show Jane and I can binge-watch together, please do let me know.